TERM OF USE
License to Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, XCSOURCE® and / or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not :
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website), sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- Show any material from the website in public
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistributio
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website, or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without XCSOURCE®'s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without XCSOURCE®'s express written consent.
You grant to XCSOURCE® a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to XCSOURCE® the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or XCSOURCE® or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
XCSOURCE® reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on XCSOURCE®'s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. XCSOURCE® makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph,
XCSOURCE® does not warrant that :
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability
XCSOURCE® will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss.
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss.
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relati.