Adapter w/ EMF AF Confirm Chip DC632
With this EMF AF confirm lens adapter, you can mount M42 mount Lens on Canon EOS cameras, saving you the expense of a costly and irreversible conversion.
With EMF AF confirm chip, also compatible with 5D3, 6D, 70D, 700D.
Change on a dandelion aperture in interval from F1.1 to F64.
Change on a dandelion focal length in interval from 1mm to 65535mm.
Date can be save even turning off the camera.
Supports AV (Aperture Priority) and Manual Mode.
Allows focus to infinity.
With stop screw & lens lock.
Made of brass.
Automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or any other functions will not operate correctly while using this adapter.
"Stop-down mode" will need to be used when metering since the lens does not have the ability to have its aperture controlled by the camera body.
For this "EMF AF Confirm" adapter, it didn't mean you can use Auto focus, it only have an indication (bee sound) when you manual focus actually.
Canon EOS 5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, 6D, 5D, 7D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 100D, 700D, 650D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 450D, 400D, 350D, 300D, 1200D, 1100D, 1000D...
(Not sure with 750D, 760D and Not work with EOS 30, 30V & 33V and 1D series)
1 x EMF AF Confirm Adapter for M42 Lens to Canon EOS Camera
How to use
1. Set the maximum aperture on lens.
2. Set the desired aperture on camera.
3. Focus and meter the object, when focus is achieved.
4. Set the lens aperture to the same desired aperture as the camera setting.
5. Press shutter button and take the picture.
1. Do not touch the golden contact points of the circuit board of EMF chip when attaching and detaching the ring to your lens and camera.
2. Do not use F/64-shutter + F/57- shutter + F/64 – shutter combination in normal shootings. This combination will set EMF chip to setting up mode. If you unintentionally enter this mode, choose a aperture value between F/6.3 and F/51 and press shutter button once to exit.