52mm ND2 ND4 ND8 Filter LF060
- Neutral Density filter evenly reduce the amount of light passing thru the lens without effecting color.
- Ideal for reducing bright light in large aperture situations when a narrow depth is field is needed.
- Allows for slower shutter speeds when blurring or showing of movement is desired.
- Allows balancing of exposure to highlight a key subject.
- Lets you use higher speed films in bright light.
- There is a 3 slots filter case to hold the 3 fitlers.It will be much convenient to take along with on your trip.
- To enable slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with fast films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, cars, seas, etc.
- To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background.
- To decrease the effective ISO of high speed film (ie: above ISO400) and allow it to be used outdoors in blight situations.
- To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which would normally cause over-exposure.
- Fit SLR camera / digital camera / camcorder DV with a 52mm diameter lens
- 52mm ND2 x1
- 52mm ND4 x 1
- 52mm ND8 x 1
- Filter case x 1