77mm ND1000 ND3.0 Slim Filter
Neutral Density filter evenly reduce the amount of light passing thru the lens without effecting color.
Purchase At Your Country :
77mm Slim Neutral Density ND1000 Filter
● Neutral Density filter evenly reduce the amount of light passing thru the lens without effecting color.
● Ideal for reducing bright light in large aperture situations when a narrow depth is field is needed.
● Allows for slower shutter speeds when blurring or showing of movement is desired.
● Allows balancing of exposure to highlight a key subject.
● Lets you use higher speed films in bright light.
● To enable slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with fast films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, cars, seas, etc.
● To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background.
● To decrease the effective ISO of high speed film (ie: above ISO400) and allow it to be used outdoors in blight situations.
● To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which would normally cause over-exposure.
Thread: 77mm double thread
Material: high quality optical glass & Aluminum
Frame Thickness: 4mm
Filter Density: ND3.0 (ND1000)
FStop Reduction: 10 (approx)
1x 77mm ND1000 Neutral Density Filter
1x 2-slot Durable Filter Pouch
1x Free Cleaning Cloth